Saturday, February 12, 2011

The HunnyBee BumbleBee

Ok, I know this isn't a post about crafting or cooking or decorating, then again neither was the Desperate Houswives post or the Jenny McCarthy Books post, but it's just too cute to resist. We were at Kroger (local Grocery store) shopping for our Milkshake Movie Night (more on that later) and came across this cute little guy sitting on a shelf next to the Valentine's Day stuff. I saw one at Wal-Mart the weekend before, but I just had to take a picture of it this time.


(Sorry for the ill-quality picture. It was taken with an iPhone.)

Now that I have started the HunnyBee Blog, it just seems that everywhere I go there are Bumble Bees all around and I just think this little guy is precious. We bought Melania the Unicorn for Christmas and she is in love with these Pillow-Pets. Even my 14 years niece, Britni, loves them. I just wish I could think of a genius idea like this one. It is a stuffed animal that doubles as a pillow. I mean come on, how did someone think of that? Something so simple and people are paying $20 a pop for one of these. Or how about the fake hillbilly or vampire teeth. So impractical yet people buy it. Now I'm on a mission! But first I need to get this little guy as a mascot for the HunnyBee Blog!!

Have you seen anything cute that melted your heart? How about a toy or product that just made you say "people pay money for that"? Does your son or daughter have a Pillow-Pet? Is there a Pillow-Pet that you think is adorable?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment