Tuesday, March 15, 2011

No Posts and Good News!!

I have to start by saying how extremely sorry I am for not making any posts lately!!



I have been super busy and I use my lunch breaks as some down time to find wedding venues and work-outs and healthy recipes. Speaking of which I start Dr. Martin's weight loss program on Tuesday March 8th. I had my first progress weigh in on Saturday March 12th and lost..............4 pounds!!!!!! 4 pounds in 4 days. I am so excited I can't even explain. Soon I'll be looking like this...(she has amazing legs!!!!)






But anyways, I do have some new posts coming I promise!! I know I am not the most consistent person but I'm working on that. Thanks for understanding.

Anything new going on your lives? Any weight loss tips or helpful recipes that don't break the bank but satisfy the whole family (even ones that aren't eating healthy)? What about work-outs for the fit challenged people?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment